Microsoft for Startups: Where B2B startups scale
Unlocking Exponential Value for B2B Startups Around the World
Microsoft for Startups is a free, global program dedicated to helping B2B startups successfully scale their companies. We do by this by providing startups with access to powerful technology including Azure and GitHub Enterprise coupled with a streamlined path to selling alongside Microsoft and our global partner ecosystem. In fact, startups in our program secured over a $1BN in sales opportunities with the average deal size over six figures last year alone.
Microsoft for Startups
Funded: Product Market Fit
- Azure Cloud
- Up to $120,000 of free Azure cloud for 2 years.
- Microsoft Power Platform (Coming soon)
- Office 365 (with Microsoft Teams)
- Dynamics 365
- GitHub Enterprise
- Visual Studio Enterprise
- Unlimited 24x7 technical, billing and subscription support.
- Work one-on-one with a Microsoft Engineer to architect, design, implement, migrate, or grow your applications.
- Customized Go-To-Market plan tailored to your business.
- Bidirectional qualified lead-sharing.
- Go-To-Market and joint-selling opportunities.
- Dedicated Success Manager support.
- Quarterly account planning.
- Customer access events.
- Promotion via PR and social media.
Some helpful guidelines
We prioritize enterprise technology, or B2B, startups who can best serve our customer base and will benefit most from the program. New member applicants are evaluated using the following criteria:
- Offering an innovative technical solution that supports customers in their digital transformation
- Less than seven years in existence
- Less than $25M in total annual revenue
- Seed, Series A, B, or C stage (or validated equivalent)
To learn more please visit our benefits page:
How do I apply?
Microsoft for Startups works with select accelerators and VCs to support startups and startup ecosystems world-wide. If you are a funded startup interested in applying to the program, ask your startup-enabling organization for the Microsoft for Startups package sign-up details unique to your organization.
Frequently Asked Questions about Microsoft for Startups
Are there additional program requirements?
Yes. Please refer to the following:
- You must be engaged in development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of you current or intended business - this software must be owned, not licensed.
- You cannot have received more than $10,000 of free Azure in the past.
- Your headquarters must reside in the countries covered by our Azure global infrastructure.
- You must be a privately held company.
- You must operate a public website on your own domain.
- Your contact email address domain must match your public website.
- Your funding information must be verifiable.
How long will it take for my application to be processed?
We will contact you within 5-10 business days of submission.
I’m a consultancy or small business. Can I apply for this program?
The qualified offer is designed to help companies that are focused on growth, so it’s less applicable for consultancies and small businesses. If you are a small business or consultancy you can get started with a free trial.
I have a question that’s not covered here. How can I get help?
Please contact us via the following form:
Learn more about this Abu Dhabi Startup by visting their website: https://startups.microsoft.com/en-us/