The Capital City of Abu Dhabi has a thriving startup ecosystem that increased in size by more than 102% in 2022. There are more than 200 startups in Hub71’s community alone, according to a recent report released by Hub71.
These startups in Abu Dhabi represent a wide range of industries, including Chatbot, Blockchain, EdTech, FinTech, HealthTech, Logistics, Travel, and more. The startups in Abu Dhabi are also at different stages of growth, with some being early-stage startups and others being more mature startups.
Be sure to check the full list of startups in Abu Dhabi.
- Can a Foreigner Start a Business in Abu Dhabi?
- Can an American Start a Business in the UAE?
- How do you start a business in Abu Dhabi?
- How do you start a business in Dubai?
- Is Abu Dhabi a good place to set up a business?
- Is Abu Dhabi bike friendly?
- Is Abu Dhabi the most liveable city in the MENA region?
Share this FAQ: